Thank you for visiting Triguna Country Homes website. The Company is sensitive to privacy issues on the internet. Visitors are guaranteed privacy and any information collected is kept private and never shared with other organizations. It is used only by the Company to administer your request, if any. At times when we need information from you, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how this information is going to be used.
Your IP (Internet Protocol) address may be used to gather broad demographic information to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. This helps us maintain and administer the website better and also to improve the content of the website to address the more relevant stakeholder issues.
All rights are reserved by Triguna Farms Pvt Ltd. The content, code and applications contained on this website, under the domain www.trigunacountryhomes.com are copyright protected. Site visitors may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute content or code in any form without written permission from the Company.
This site contains links to sites outside. Triguna Farms Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of such other websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this website) are strictly prohibited.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small amounts of data generated by a website and saved by Your web browser. One of the main purposes of a cookie is to remember information about You, so as to allow a particular website to recognize you and make your next visit a better and easier user experience.
There are different types of cookies – those which come directly from Our Website and those which come from third-parties who place cookies on Our Website. The time period for which cookies are stored on Your browser or other device entirely depends on the type of cookies i.e. whether cookies are ‘session cookies’ or ‘persistent cookies’. Persistent cookies remain stored on Your computer or device until they are deleted or until they expire. However, session cookies are deleted from Your computer or other device when You close Your web-browser.
The Company does not use the information collected from cookies in any manner that identifies a person and all data collected and stored by the Company is used only in an anonymized manner. We use information from the cookies collected from Your browser for the following purposes:
- Identifying the domains from which You have accessed the Website and measure user activity on the Website.
- Analyzing trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service and also carry out advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Creating and improving your user experience by understanding and analyzing how You use Our Website.
||This cookies is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners.
||This cookie collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, apps and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. tawk.to’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how tawk.to’s visitors use its services, and to provide tawk.to users the ability to understand how their visitors use their services.
||Share this will collect consented personal data (ie personal data such as cookies, IP addresses, device IDs etc. collected and processed by its publisher partners under consent) from its publishers and will process that data to its downstream partners based on consent.
You may choose to withdraw Your consent provided hereunder at any point in time. Such withdrawal of consent must be sent in writing to [email@example.com]. In case You do not provide Your consent or later withdraw Your consent, We request you not to access the Website and use the Services and also reserve the right to not provide You any Services on the Website.
You can manage cookies through Your browser settings which are available on most browsers. The browser will provide You details on enabling, disabling and managing cookies on Your browser. If you disable or block cookies from Our Website on Your browser, We may not be able to provide You certain services or access to certain parts on Our Website and also not customize Your experience on Your next visit to Our Website.
Terms of Usage
Preamble / Website Content
- This website, https://www.tigunacountryhomes.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is created and maintained by or for Triguna Farms Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “TRIGUNA which includes its subsidiaries), having its Corporate Office #102, First Floor, Triguna Icon#21, Arekempanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 027, Karnataka Visitors to the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before continuing to use the Website. TRIGUNA reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.
- In no event shall TRIGUNA be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, etc.,) arising out of the use of the Website or the inability to use it, or any information provided on the Website. All materials, including illustrations, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, “Content”) appearing on this website are owned or controlled by TRIGUNA and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and content suppliers and are protected by intellectual property laws. The Content of this website, and the website as a whole, are intended solely for personal use by the users of this website. Users may not copy Content from this website, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notices on this website. No right, title or interest in any materials or software, if applicable, on this website is transferred to user from their use of this website. Users may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this website, or any related software without the prior written authorization of TRIGUNA.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- While all reasonable care has been taken in preparation and providing the information on the Website, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, the TRIGUNA does not guarantee and shall not be liable for the completeness/accuracy or for any or all consequential liabilities arising out of the use of any information or content on the Website.
- TRIGUNA does make no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence, accuracy, or timeliness of such information and data.
- No warranty is given that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful features.
Limitation of liability waiver
Under no circumstances will TRIGUNA liable to the users for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the service; (b) the content; (c) user content; (d) use of or inability to use, or the performance of the service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by the TRIGUNA parties or law enforcement authorities regarding the use of the service by user; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the service’s operation; or (h) any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the TRIGUNA parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the service) in no event will the TRIGUNA parties be liable to user or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to user. Users agree that in the event they incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of TRIGUNA’s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to user are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle user to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the TRIGUNA parties, and user will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by the TRIGUNA parties by accessing the service, user understand that user may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected. TRIGUNA is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and user release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim user have against any such third parties.
User/s agree to indemnify, defend and hold TRIGUNA harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to any misuse of the information or content provided on the Website by them.
Governing Law and dispute resolution
The user agrees to resolve all disputes amicably and if not settled the same shall be resolved through legal course. The Agreement and the relationship the User and the TRIGUNA shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The User and TRIGUNA agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Bangalore, State of Karnataka. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The information presented on this website has been compiled by TRIGUNA from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. TRIGUNA reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including any information or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice, but TRIGUNA makes no commitment to correct or update this information or its contents or features.
TRIGUNA reserves the right to collect, analyze and disseminate the patterns of usage of the Website by all its Users. This includes sharing of information with its business associates as a general business practice. All right not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Subject to user’s compliance with these Terms, TRIGUNA grants user a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the website, in each case solely for user’s personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by TRIGUNA.
Copyrights & Trademarks
Except as otherwise stated on the Website, all information or content on the Website is the exclusive property of TRIGUNA or its subsidiaries. No information or content on the Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without the prior written consent of TRIGUNA, except as otherwise specifically permitted on the Website.
TRIGUNA is a registered trademark of TRIGUNA. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names on this website, are proprietary to TRIGUNA unless otherwise stated. No use of these may be made for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written authorization of TRIGUNA.
Unauthorized use of any information or content appearing on the Website shall violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Users’ right to privacy is of paramount importance to TRIGUNA. Any personal information provided by Users or automatically imported by the Website shall be entitled to privacy and will be kept confidential. By providing personal details to TRIGUNA, Users are consenting to its use in accordance with privacy practices. While TRIGUNA assures that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of Users’ personal information, it shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of the Users’ personal information by any person(s).
Information’s collected from the user
- User’s Account Information. User may choose to give us personal information, such as user’s name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number that may be needed, for example, to correspond with user, to download our white papers or to provide user with a subscription. If user tell us that user do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with user, we will respect the wishes of the user. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of user personally identifiable information. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to requests of the user to correct inaccuracies in the personal information of the user.
- User recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on user to provide us with the personal information of the user and any and all personal information provided by user to us is with the full consent of the user, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. User does understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about user is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by user. TRIGUNA uses this information to get valuable feedback from the experience of the user on our Website or on our events.
- Customer Support. User may provide us with information related to use of our website and how to contact user so we can provide user customer support. For example, user may send us an email with information relating to rating our website or other issues.
Collection of personal information for propagating business:- In some circumstances, TRIGUNA may request for some personal information from user, like user’s name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number. User is at liberty to respond or not to respond to these inquiries and any and all information provided is strictly voluntary. However, there are areas of the sites that require this information to complete certain functions, and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
TRIGUNA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about user with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services user has requested, when we have the permission of the user, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TRIGUNA under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use the personal information of the user to help TRIGUNA communicate with user about offers from TRIGUNA and our marketing partners.
- These companies do not have any independent right to share this information We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about user if TRIGUNA is acquired by or merged with another company.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website may also provide links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users and these websites are not under TRIGUNA’s control. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. User assumes sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers. TRIGUNA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the information or content of these websites. Users shall bear all risks associated with the use of such websites.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services
- TRIGUNA may also use the personal information of the user for its other business purposes or in order to help serve user better, be it by informing user of new services, products, alliances or announcements etc. that could help user in their business.
Our Privacy Statement
TRIGUNA has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company’s commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website, as well as any events or initiatives that we may participate in. In general, user can visit TRIGUNA’s websites or stalls at events without telling us who the user is and without revealing any information about them. There are times, however, when we may need information from user.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information (cookie) from visitors to our sites to help us provide better customer service. We TRIGUNA use these cookies to understand, secure, operate, and provide our Services For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on TRIGUNA website, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. TRIGUNA or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If user does not want his transaction details used in this manner, the user can either disable his cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
How to control cookies
To modify cookie settings of the user, in case he does not want his transaction details used in this manner, user can either disable his cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Please note that if user set his browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Services may not function properly.
Other Terms & Conditions
TRIGUNA may terminate Users’ access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without giving notice. The terms regarding warranties, damages and indemnification shall survive such termination. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. Nothing contained in the Website or in the aforesaid terms and conditions shall be construed to create a privity of contract between the Users and ULTRATECH CEMENTS. In case of any questions on the aforesaid terms and conditions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIGUNA may, if user so choose to send direct mailers to user at the address given by user. User has the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect user’s privacy and in the event that user chooses to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove the user from the list.
Closing of this Website Term Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and TRIGUNA with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and TRIGUNA with respect to this Web site. This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in this Web site; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any right not expressly granted herein is reserved by TRIGUNA.